Mohave Mental Health Clinic, Inc’s mission is to improve, enhance and promote the emotional well-being of Mohave County residents who experience life-disrupting problems and to strengthen the quality of personal, family and community life.
Our care philosophy integrates the guiding principles of recovery identified by DBHS:
- persons in recovery choose services and are included in program decisions and program development efforts
- focus on individual as a whole person, while including and/or developing natural supports
- empower individuals taking steps towards independence and allowing risk taking without fear of failure
- integration, collaboration, and participation with the community of one’s choice
- partnership between individuals, staff, and family members/natural supports for shared decision making with a foundation of trust
- persons in recovery define their own success
- strengths-based, flexible, responsive services reflective of an individual’s cultural preferences
- hope is the foundation for the journey towards recovery
Services may be funded through the subcontract with HCIC and ADHS, AHCCCS, contracts with Rehabilitation Services Administration, Western Arizona Council of Governments, Mohave County, Department of Economic Security, private insurance, donations, or self-pay.