Through teamwork with positive, well-trained, skilled, knowledgeable, and certified providers and support staff, we can deliver personalized and compassionate medical and mental health care while promoting permanent health lifestyles to patients.
The Tri-State Community Healthcare Center will:
- Provide the highest quality of care to improve individual and community health in medical, dental, dermatology and behavioral health.
- Make access to high quality healthcare practical and affordable; uninsured and under insured patients accepted.
- Include individuals and their families in shared decision making regarding their health.
- Engage individuals, their families and the community to work toward comprehensive health.
- Assure time for individuals, families, and care team to fully communicate regarding health issues and care plans.
- Coordinate integrated healthcare with individuals and all care teams.
- Assure accessible hours for working individuals and families.
- Support the well-being and needs of our staff and their families.
- Wellness Events on social media.
- Offices in Mohave Valley, Arizona and Needles, California